Do you validate each other after you meet through Skype or in reality?

Erotická Fóra různé ostatní témata

Empty Avatar
Úterý 18 června 2013

I am new on this site and I have the impression that most of the times couples don't meet in reality but they watch each other through Skype. And I suppose they validate each other after that? If this is true I don't agree with this process. Waiting for your comments.

Empty Avatar

In our opinion validations should only be given when couples meet in person, not on cam. A lot of members do not realise that people can actually play video feeds on cam which they steal off the internet, tricking the other couple into believing they are really chatting with whom they are seeing on cam.... whenever we cam with someone we always ask them to make various gestures like "stick your tongue out", "Show us 2 fingers on your left hand" etc etc to make sure it's not a video being played on cam..... even though we rarely use cam as we're not interested in cyber fun. xxx

Empty Avatar

Good suggestion. Thanks

Empty Avatar

Hi. The validation comes or should come after meeting the people and not just by chatting to them on the phone or on skype. On the other hand you can only take into account the validations which have personal comments about the people and their character or personality. This is how you can judge if they are real or not. Hope to have helped you.

Empty Avatar

We agree with P&G

Empty Avatar

ALREADY WE MEET SOME COUPLES FACE TO FACE,IF U LIKED KNOW WHICH COUPLES? I CAN SENDING NAME PROFILES

Empty Avatar

OK